Woodside offers a community of health, wellness and lifestyle; not just for our members, but for our employees as well.
Just as Woodside motivates, inspires and enriches our member community, we also create a positive work environment for our employees to be challenged, reach beyond their expectations and grow to their potential.
Build your career with an industry leader of more than 40 years and join a team of professionals dedicated to the advancement of a successful business, a healthy community, and personal enrichment.
Click here to apply for group fitness instructor positions.
Click here to apply for regular club positions.
FULL-TIME/PART-TIME SHIFTS AVAILABLE. MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND HAVE FLEXIBLE AVAILABILITY DURING THE WEEK.
Front Desk employees are responsible for assisting all members and guests of Woodside. These positions are vital to our business as they work to uphold and enforce all policies set forth by Woodside. Employees in this position are responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of all areas of the Club and facilitating all incoming calls, coordinating scheduling of tennis courts and guest services.
The Staff Accountant will perform finance and accounting functions primarily for Woodside Health Club. This position will be responsible for the preparation and recording of routine accounting transactions including the daily reconciliation of revenue and maintenance of the accounts payable ledger, all in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”) and other applicable laws and regulations.
The Staff Accountant will also assist with the accounting functions for Tanner & White Properties, Inc. and Tanner Consolidated Holdings, Inc. including responsibility for the accounts payable function and preparation of various entity financials.
Under the direction of the Executive Chef, the Sous Chef is responsible for the overall operations for back of the house and kitchen area of Woodside KC to create the best dining experience for members. This includes, but is not limited to food preparation, purchasing, receiving, training, and maintenance of quality standards, safety, sanitation and cleanliness.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Primarily works shifts that are opposite to that of the Executive Chef with overlap
• Manage and train kitchen staff including line cooks, food runners and dish staff, including training on safe use of all kitchen equipment and utensils
• Required to be able to react and resolve emergency issues that may arise and anticipate and control problematic situations as they occur
• Certification in food management and safety, preferably ANSI-CFP Certified — comply with all health and safety regulations as governed by the State of Kansas, Johnson County and the City of Westwood
• Comply with and enforce all sanitation and safety regulations; this includes proper disposal of food waste and ensuring that the kitchen and all such equipment is clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following Woodside’s preventative maintenance measures
• Ensure all recipes are followed and that food and plate presentations are prepared and served within Woodside and Chef Nick’s specifications and commitment to quality
• Ensure that the kitchen production is always operating in a timely manner, which will require working the line and/or expo particularly during peak service hours – lead by example
• Responsible for ordering supplies and food products and accurately verifying receipts of those goods, as well as stocking inventory appropriately. All deliveries are to be received in accordance with Woodside’s receiving policies and procedures
• Control food cost and usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, inventory maintenance procedures, following standard recipes and waste control procedures, including verifying that all food holding areas are being kept at the appropriate refrigeration temperatures as required by law
• Assign Staff daily work stations and manage breaks as needed
• Communicate any maintenance issues or areas for improvement to Executive Chef
• Complete all other duties as assigned by the Executive Chef
• Minimum 4 years in a professional kitchen in a supervisory position
• A culinary degree is strongly preferred, but not required if equivalent experience
• Basic math and computer skills (Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook, POS systems)
• Proficient knowledge of kitchen equipment and knife skills
• Strong working knowledge of restaurant operations and food preparations
• Professional appearance and demeanor, and reliable
Equal Opportunity Employer
Earthbar employees are responsible for preparing smoothies and other drinks based on specifically designed healthy recipes. The employees are also required to efficiently operate a point of sale (POS) system, cleaning in and around the Earthbar area, restocking products and selling supplements. The employees should have a personal interest in health, fitness and/or wellness to properly educate our members and represent the Earthbar brand within the Woodside philosophy.
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for the preparation and processing of the bi-weekly payroll for Woodside and Woodside Village Management employees. This position is responsible for facilitating and compiling employee time and attendance, earnings, deductions and other payroll data and ensuring the payroll is timely and accurately processed.
This position will work Mon-Wed every other week (payroll weeks).
The Spa at Woodside is currently seeking full-time and/or part-time professional massage therapists with 3-5 years experience to provide superior service to our members and guests.
Must be available to work Monday – Friday daytime hours plus at least one weekend day.
Click here to apply.
The Spa at Woodside is currently seeking full-time and/or part-time professional aestheticians with at least 1 year of experience to provide superior service to our members and guests.
Click here to apply.
Woodside provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Woodside complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.