Woodside Training Standards Accepted Certifications
• National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
• American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
• National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
• American Council on Exercise (ACE)
• Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
• Cooper Institute
• TELOS – Ortho-Kinetic Training
• Active Release Technique (ART)
The Woodside Training Standards was created to address the global push toward a more educated Personal Trainer. These highly educated trainers are sought after professionals specializing in performance, corrective exercise, lifestyle management, or all of these.
This unparalleled commitment to achieving the best in fitness education makes Woodside's trainers your number one secret weapon in setting and reaching your fitness goals. However you choose to set those goals with a personal trainer, our staff will give you the individual attention you need, troubleshooting along the way, to ensure your time at Woodside is time well spent.
For more information, contact our Personal Training Director Faron McNeal at email@example.com.