At Woodside, we try to deliver the best of all worlds: country club, health club and tennis club. All with the goal of equipping people to live well. That means we help our members balance work, health, exercise, relaxation and fun.
For nearly 40 years, we have offered state-of-the-art fitness equipment, top-notch swimming facilities, healthy and delicious food options and a social atmosphere.
weight rooms • cardio equipment • free motion room • personal training • cycling studio • spacious group fitness studio • yoga studio • pilates studio • outdoor & indoor tennis courts • outdoor pools • pool grill & bar • basketball court • indoor track • indoor therapy pool • cold plunge • steam rooms • dry sauna • group fitness classes • yoga classes • pilates mat classes • pilates reformer training • day spa • massage • reflexology • body wraps • waxing • facials • wellness center • A.I.M. assessment • chiropractic services • licensed dietician • general practitioner • naturopath • earthbar • The Mixx • lounge • private meeting space • nursery • towel service • locker rental • individual flat screen tvs on cardio machines • wifi internet service
Golf privileges at The National Golf Club and The Deuce at The National:
Amenities available to Woodside Members include:
- Golf at The National for $90
- Golf at The Deuce for $35
- Members may bring non-member guests for $90 (The National) and $50 (The Deuce)
- Prices include range balls, golf cart, and green fees.
- Members and their guests can dine at The National Country Club
- No tee-times prior to Noon on Saturday and Sunday.
- No access to The National Pool or Tennis Courts
- Must make reservations to dine at The National Country Club
Members MUST present their Woodside Membership Card upon check-in. Call The National Golf Club at 816.746.0200.
We encourage you to come by the club and see all that we have offer. To schedule a tour, contact Kevin Peterson at 913.831.0034